Careers at BartonPartners
BartonPartners Architects Planners, Inc. is an integrated design firm, specializing in urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, and interior design. We work on a variety of project types and scales, including but not limited to multi-family, mixed use, hospitality, and commercial. With over 70 employees, we are always looking for talented team players who desire to be part of an award winning design firm.
In addition to a competitive salary structure and an excellent benefits package, we offer unique work settings in both Norristown, PA and Center City, Philadelphia.
All inquiries should send their resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit file sizes to 5MB. No phone calls please.
Architectural Project Manager
Looking for a promising career opportunity with an award-winning organization? BartonPartners Architects Planners, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary architecture, planning, and urban design firm specializing in residential and mixed-use projects of various scales. Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Architecture
- Professional Registration required
- Multi-Family Residential experience required
- 8+ years’ overall architectural experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing multiple projects and staff
- Experience in schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Must have an interest in expanding business skills (i.e. proposal writing, fee generation, scheduling, and invoicing)
- Knowledge of building codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture
- Revit experience considered a plus
- LEED accreditation considered a plus