Careers at BartonPartners
BartonPartners Architects Planners, Inc. is an integrated design firm, specializing in urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, and interior design. We work on a variety of project types and scales, including but not limited to multi-family, mixed use, hospitality, and commercial. With nearly 50 employees, we are always looking for talented team players who desire to be part of an award winning design firm.
In addition to a competitive salary structure and an excellent benefits package, we offer a unique work settings in Norristown, PA.
All inquiries should send their resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please limit file sizes to 5MB. No phone calls please.
Administrative Assistant – Part Time (25-30 Hours/Week)
As an Administrative Assistant, you will play an integral role in the firm, providing administrative and accounting support to management and staff. We are looking for a thoughtful, effective, detail-oriented and proactive professional who can juggle competing demands simultaneously to ensure team and firm success. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support leadership and teams with daily administrative tasks
- Support the accounting team with accounts payable, receivable, and other duties as assigned
- Assist with contract administration and client support
- Manage vendor relations
- Evaluate all corporate services to ensure competitive pricing
- Maintain state registrations and business licenses
- Organize and plan company social functions and coordinate team building committee activities (includes arranging corporate luncheons and special company events)
- Implement technology and processes as required to enhance office operations
- Answer phones, greet visitors, manage incoming and outgoing mail, order supplies and arrange travel plans
- Spearhead overall office cleanliness and organization
- Some college and 3-5 years of experience in managing a fast-paced office, preferably in an architectural or engineering environment
- Capacity to exercise sound judgement and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to multitask, detail-oriented and flexible
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and organizational abilities
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Experience with accounts payable & receivable
- Contract administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of a project-driven ERP such as Unanet (Clearview/InFocus) or Deltek.
- Notary preferred
Please note this is a part time position but it has the potential to grow into a full time position should the need arise.